CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT [CPA]
• U.S. CPA is mutually recognized by many accounting professional institutes around the world
• U.S. CPA is eligible for advanced entry through CARE in CPA of Canada
• U.S. CPA is the preferred qualification with a high compensation package in the Middle East and in MNC's around the world.
• Candidate with U.S. CPA will be awarded CPA of Australia subject to conditions.
|Subjects||Exam Hours||MCQ – 50%||TBS – 50%||WCT|
|Auditing & Attestation||4||72||9||-|
|Financial Accounting & Reporting||4||66||9||-|
|Regulation (Law & Tax)||4||76||9||-|
|Business Environment & Concepts||4||62||5||3 (15%)|
• Credits for passed papers are available for 18 months
(2 tier states)
• Required for licensing and differs from state to state
Exam Registration (every application) - $ 250
Exam fee per paper - U.S Location - $ 250
Additional fee for international location - $ 250